Snowrider Deep Winter Coat - Rainbow Stripe
Free Shipping on $75+ & Free Returns
Why we picked this
The Snowrider Deep Winter Coat will keep your little ones protected throughout the winter! Ideal for cold and snowy conditions, and packed with mountain-ready features for kids who love to sled, snowboard, ski and just play in the snow, the jacket provides protection in the rain, wind and snow! With 120gsm insulation and thermal microfleece lining, the waterproof and windproof coat is rated down to to -30°C for sub-freezing temps.
- Eco-friendly 100% Recycled rPET Polyester Bedford Shell - made sustainably from recycled water bottles
- 100% Recycled rpET Microfleece lining
- 120g Recycled Insulation throughout
- 10,000mm waterproof & windproof
- Lab tested and rated at -30°C, with merino/thermal base layer and polarfleece mid layer. Can be comfortably worn up to 7°C with minimal layering
- Inner snow skirt with rubber grip elastic to provide an internal barrier from cold and keep snow out
- Jacket is longer at the back for extra snow protection
- Extended collar for weather protection with soft fleece zipper guard to prevent scratching at the neck
- Elasticated hood to keep it snug
- Adjustable cuffs with built-in inner storm sleeve to keep hands protected
- Reflective features on the front and back for visibility in low light
- Extra large fleece lined zipper pockets at front for safely stashing stuff
- Sleeve zipper pass pocket for easy swiping
- D ring under the hem for easy paper pass or mitt attachment
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- Inside name tag
Jacket height and chest (measure around the fullest part of the chest):
- Size 2T: 36" / 20.5"
- Size 4T: 41" / 22"
- Size 6: 45" / 24"
- Size 8: 50" / 26"
- Size 10: 55" / 28"
- Size 12: 60" / 31"
- Size 14: 64" / 33"
- Made of 10,000mm waterproof and windproof 100% recycled rPET fabric, 120g recycled insulation, and 100% recycled rPET microfleece lining
- Sustainably made: made from recycled water bottles, packaged in recycled ocean plastic polybag, shipped in recycled ocean plastic mailer
- Care instructions: Machine washable and dryer safe. We recommend a warm wash with liquid detergent, not powder. Dry it fully in a medium to hot dryer. Don't forget to zip up all zippers before washing and drying!
- The jacket is a generous fit and allows for 1-3 layers
- Ages 2 - 14Y
About the Brand
Therm creates sustainable products that are kind on our planet, and give children around the world the freedom to enjoy nature in all types of weather. Combining recycled fabrics, the highest quality materials and unique designs to prioritize kid-approved features, their products keep childhood full of fun, magic, and imagination.
- Ships from Therm to the contiguous United States
- This product is not eligible for any discounts or promotional codes