Ten Little will collect some or all of the following types of information when you access the Services:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, phone number, and mobile number, both in the context of your order as well as to send you marketing emails or text messages (including reminders for when your child is ready for the next size and other transactional information) which you can opt out of at any time by replying “STOP” to a text message you receive or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Name, E-mail address, password, and password reminder questions and answers;
- Other demographic information, such as gender and zip code;
- Information for a profile, such as your child’s color preferences and theme preferences;
- Children’s shoe size, age, child’s size in another shoe, child’s birth date, gender and first name;
- In limited circumstances, payment and identity verification information, such as credit card number, social security number or comparable national identifiers, and driver’s license number where needed for payment or to access a particular service (e.g., contests);
- Order history;
- Correspondence you send to us; and
- Information collected about you offline (including via mail or in person).
Information We Collect Automatically:
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Physical location information from your devices;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Websites you visit before or after using the Website;
- Websites and advertisements you view and links you click on using the Website;
- Unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers that can identify the physical location of such devices in accordance with applicable law;
- Location Information: including the city, state and ZIP code associated with your IP address, information derived through Wi-Fi triangulation
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies;
- Information about your interactions with video content, such as the type of content viewed, the length of time you watch each video, the quality of service you receive (e.g., buffering and load times), as well as advertisements you have been shown or interacted with, and information about your interactions with email messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were opened or forwarded; your network speed; and information about the software programs installed on your computers and devices;
- Standard server log information; and
- Any other information related to your online activity.
Use of Information
We generally use other information we collect about you to:
- Process and fulfill your requests for products, services, and information;
- Allow you to set up a user account and profile that can be used to personalize your experience using our Website;
- Provide technical support;
- Analyze the use of the Website and information about visitors accessing the Website to understand and improve our service offerings to produce anonymous or aggregated data and statistics that might help third parties develop their own products and service offerings;
- Provide you with targeted marketing email, text message or push notifications and to contact you about upcoming sales, promotions, offers and product information;
- Customize the Website or certain features of the Website;
- Create profiles about you, including adding information we obtain from third parties, which may be used for analytics, marketing and advertising;
- Develop and provide advertising tailored to your interests;
- Match your devices if you log into the same online service on multiple devices or web browsers or if your devices share similar attributes that support an inference that they are used by the same user or household;
- Use this information to match your interests across devices, as well as for analytics, ad serving or reporting, or to improve the services;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities; and
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
Disclosure of Information
Ten Little may share information collected about you as follows:
- We may share aggregate, anonymous or summary information regarding our customers and their behaviors with partners, advertisers or other third parties. This data is not personal information and so will not identify you personally.
- We may share your information with third-party vendors who help us with specialized services, including customer support, email and text message deployment, business analytics, marketing, and data processing. These third parties are allowed to use your information to help us provide our Website and not for any other purpose.
- We may share your information in connection with a corporate transaction, such as the sale of a Ten Little entity, a merger, acquisition, transfer of control, consolidation, reorganization or asset sale, divestiture, or in the event of bankruptcy.
- We may disclose information, including contact information, to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, and other law enforcement measures, and to comply with other legal obligations.
- We may share information with advertisers.
If you prefer that we stop sharing your information with these third parties, please email us at email@example.com with “Opt Out” in the subject line along with your full name, address and email address in the body of the email.
Access, Correction and Deletion
If you choose to share information with us, you have the opportunity to review, update and/or correct that information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you ask us to shut down your account or delete your information, we will disable your account within a reasonable period of time. Please note that we may need to retain some information about you in order to satisfy our legal and security obligations. In some cases, you may be entitled under local laws to access or object to the processing of information that we hold relating to you. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Protection of Information
We have adopted commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical procedures to help protect your information from loss, unauthorized access, and use, alteration, or destruction. No data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Ten Little cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
Residents of the State of California may request a list of all third parties to which Ten Little has disclosed certain information during the preceding year for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and want such a list, please contact Ten Little at firstname.lastname@example.org. For all requests, you must put the statement "Your California Privacy Rights" in the subject field of your request, as well as your full name, street address, city, state, and zip code. Ten Little will not accept requests via the telephone or mail, and Ten Little is not responsible for notices that are misdirected, or that do not have complete information.
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. If you are under the age of thirteen (13) you should not register, order, purchase or provide information to or from Ten Little. If you have knowledge that a child under the age of thirteen (13) has submitted Personal Information to us, please email us at email@example.com, and we will remove that child's personal information from our files.
We Do Not Provide Medical Advice
Our website is for consumer purposes only, we cannot give medical advice or provide diagnosis. Nothing on our website is or should be considered medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have questions regarding health or medical conditions, please seek the advice of a pediatrician, podiatrist, or other health care professional.